A space dedicated to the culinary arts
M.A.D.E.’s dedicated kitchen showcases the know-how of exhibitors! The Healthy trend is taking over the exhibition’s culinary lab.
M.A.D.E. Your Cuisine Lab is going full-out to inspire visitors and promote well-being and healthy food.
Events throughout the two days will feature healthy, balanced, attractive, delicious, and sustainable products. Chefs, trend/innovation experts, and foodtech start-ups will share their expertise and skills. The goal is to inform, inspire, guide, encourage, and help visitors co-create products that meet the expectations of consumers.
Explore all aspects of co-creation in the Healthy sector via innovative and tasty events:
- Creative Challenges with French and Québécois chefs,
- Improvised demo/market cooking sessions using selected products created by exhibitors and partners (Jean-Marie Baudic, creation & test kitchen manager at the Centre Culinaire Contemporain)
- Youmeal & Youmiam digital test kitchens
- Private product testing
- Tasting innovative and healthy products from around the exhibition
- An e-lab for producing photos and videos for a special e-book that will be available after the exhibition
Our partners offer additional know-how:
Centre Culinaire Recherche
Research portal / living lab that combines culinary applications and open innovation methods.
Online software that translates allergenic recipes, nutritional data, and environmental impacts.
One of the best apps for modern recipes, popular with Millennials.