M.A.D.E. your Business
The business area
Targeted one-stop business meetings organised before the exhibition. M.A.D.E.’s Speed ??Meetings are a free-of-charge tailored service that connects exhibiting manufacturers with buyers and decision-makers. This tremendously successful service is increasingly popular. Why not give it a try?
Tailored support for qualified professional leads
- M.A.D.E. has a well-deserved reputation as a business facilitator.
Speed Meetings can be set up ahead of time or spontaneously at the exhibition. They are just one of the many ways the exhibition is working to increase opportunities for manufacturers, exhibitors, and decision-makers.
- Organisation, planning, confirmation ...
No downtime: M.A.D.E. takes care of everything! All visitors need to do is use the online platform to identify the professionals they are interested in meeting with to discuss possible partnerships.
- From that point on, M.A.D.E.’s dedicated teams will do the work for you. The only thing left to do is confirm your schedule before the exhibition.
20 minutes for effective meetings
- The Speed Meetings are an effective, reliable and totally free-of-charge way to bring together project holders, brand developers, and manufacturers. The 20-minute meetings held in a private and confidential setting in the exhibition’s VIP area or at the exhibitor’s booth enable the parties to lay the groundwork for future collaboration.
- The Speed Meetings double as business accelerators and a relevant sourcing tool. Their popularity is on the rise: there were 337 appointments made in 2017 (25% more than in 2016)!
For the M.A.D.E. visitors
A CUSTOMIZED SERVICE TO HELP YOU MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR SOURCING...
- Benefit from a tailored free-of-charge service to help you organize meetings
- You select the exhibitors you want to meet one-on-one
- We arrange appointments with the manufacturers/partners that you have selected
- You meet with the relevant, qualified manufacturers and producers
... AND GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR VISIT
- Optimize your preparation time ahead of the exhibition
- Plan your visit routes through M.A.D.E.
- Receive your schedule of meetings before the exhibition
- Your meetings take place on the exhibitor’s booth or in the VIP area