// Your research
PIERRE SCHMIDT Fresh
3 RUE DU RIED
MINIMUM QUANTITY FOR THE MANUFACTURE OF SPECIFIC PRODUCTS :NUMBER OF PRODUCTION SITES :3DISTRIBUTION SECTORS :Retail - Cash & Carry / Wholesale - ExportDISTRIBUTION SECTORS TARGETED :Retail - Export
The ambassador for the region of Alsace An unmissable region in the vast gastronomical landscape of France, Alsace is renowned for its great vineyards and its hearty specialities. Alsace is proud of its traditions and shares them through the art of hospitality. It’s in this exceptional context that Stoeffler enables its customers to discover its know-how and values, through a range of products uniting originality with respect for tradition € 144 m turnover 650 employees 33,000 tonnes produced
- Link add :
- SELF SERVICE, DELI COUNTER >> Deli meats >> Cold cut deli
- TRADITIONNAL FRESH PRODUCTS >> Delicatessen >> Delicatessen / meat pies
- SELF SERVICE, DELI COUNTER >> Delicatessen >> Ready meals
- SELF SERVICE, DELI COUNTER >> Delicatessen >> Pasta, gnocchi, quenelle
- TRADITIONNAL FRESH PRODUCTS >> Traditional fresh products >> Traditionnal fresh products
This culinary speciality from Alsace is a savoury tart characterised by its thin and crusty pastry covered with a creamy mixture of fromage blanc and crème fraîche, with smoked bacon bits and onions.
Alsace’s garnished sauerkraut comprises sauerkraut cooked in white wine of Alsace with a garniture of Alsace cold cuts: Strasbourg sausages, smoked sausages, smoked shoulder, smoked kassler and potatoes.
Laminated dough product. Topped with meat, vegetables or fish.
Real sausages of alsace in natural gut of pork